thinking of

gti zetec

Get um from any superchip authroised dealer only. Should tell u were on the super chips web site. Yes rolling road is very inportant when superchipping. they normally include a price for a rolling road set up and chip when u go to a superchip dealer.

think its 300 quid for the chip and what ever extra for the road set up(i think)

Normally best to leave the chiping for one of the last engine mods do on ur car.

despite the hefty price..id go unichip every time..its mapped live to your car on the rollers and takes all your cars quirks into account and pulls on its strengths..the superchip has to have a downloaded pre-set map put on the chip and then its set up to make sure its doing what is s'posed to...the unichip is constantly upgradeable and far more accurate means of chipping...cost around £450 including setup but you can find cheaper installations if you ask about :thumb:

despite the hefty price..id go unichip every time..its mapped live to your car on the rollers and takes all your cars quirks into account and pulls on its strengths..the superchip has to have a downloaded pre-set map put on the chip and then its set up to make sure its doing what is s'posed to...the unichip is constantly upgradeable and far more accurate means of chipping...cost around £450 including setup but you can find cheaper installations if you ask about :thumb:

Yeah the unichips are more customal to ur indiuvial car.

superchip are 300 quid i think. (they claim a 7bhp increase on there web site)lol

unichip about 500 quid.

alright mate ive got a powerchip from collins performance engineering in congleton and it cost me £175.00 fitted and i have got my gti upto 150@the wheels with a few other mods

how on earth did you get 150@ the wheels?? the standard GTI is 115 at the flywheel...and the RS2K 150 also at the fly..just curious ?(

What's the crack with those superchips bluefins ?(

Apparantly you pay 500 quid, and it will do any modern ford (on a set map) surely you could just buy one and then charge £50 a time to people to have their ECU remapped? Also how could insurers tell u'd done it?