Morette inner lenses

MightyNexx

Hey guys, this is most likely already on here somewhere, but im lazy :)

Got myself some morettes and ive stripped them down and cleaned them up, the question is, what bulbs are in the inner lenses ?? I dont have a clue as ive only seen h1 and h4 bulbs and this is none of them, it looks similar size to a wee 501 but its joined to another piece which i think is made for the morettes, how do I replace the bulb and what bulb do I buy to replace them with ?? thanks guys..

Hey guys, this is most likely already on here somewhere, but im lazy :)

Got myself some morettes and ive stripped them down and cleaned them up, the question is, what bulbs are in the inner lenses ?? I dont have a clue as ive only seen h1 and h4 bulbs and this is none of them, it looks similar size to a wee 501 but its joined to another piece which i think is made for the morettes, how do I replace the bulb and what bulb do I buy to replace them with ?? thanks guys..

There are two conflicting reports, H1 and H2 and the latter arent that common, I run indicators in my inner lamps and they didnt have the inner loom but theres a black plug thing that you obviously need to hook it up too, which I havnt got either so I cant tell you what it looks like.

Not much help but no one was posting so I thought id tell you what I know.

I Think they are H2 lamps, H4 are for the outer lens and same as standard headlamp. H1 i think are for the standard foglights

Yeh, I meant the latter type of bulb isn't as common in shops, so I read when I googled it earlier....

Mine must be H2 because, H1 is a much smaller bulb and the gap for the plug is pretty big.

Have you got the plug anyway dude? Or do you need to source one to mount the bulb in the lens.