mk6 van seats

james08

im looking into what seats will fit my van, i need something with a half decent support as i have bucket seats in my focus and everything i sit in now feels wrong, ive looked at mk5 rs2000 seats, will they fit? did they come in leather too?

i am sure the mk 5 and mk 6 have the same floor plan so mk5 should fit

Edited by joe on a mish

mk5 seats won't fit in a mk6, any mk6 seat will fit best ones are RS2000 recaros with matching door cards, early SI wingbacks in same material as recaros, GTI seats are ok or full leathers from a ghia.t

mk5 front end not a straight swap, need bonnet, bumper, lights, bonnet catch and some mods to front of car, has been done a few times have a search in the cosmetics or SUYM sections.

ive saw that van, not sure on mk6 rs2000 seats, im just being picky really as long as theyre close to my cobra daytona seats i have in the focus for support ill be happy really, saw a gti in a scrap yard today that i sat in and the seats arent bad for support but the drivers had a wear hole in the drivers bolster so i left them there

only mentioned cosworth seats as a mate has a spare set in his garage that i could of used to check the mounting points but seeing as theyre different theyre no use