mk5B seats in mk6

redmex

Been a while since I've seen it... but it's been done many times.

Pretty sure the front seat rails are slightly different though... so in that case, you would either need to port the rails from your Mk6 seats to your Mk5/b seats or make custom rails for the front seats.

I can't remember how the rear bench works for this... pretty sure it was a simple swap though.

Been a while since I've seen it... but it's been done many times.

Pretty sure the front seat rails are slightly different though... so in that case, you would either need to port the rails from your Mk6 seats to your Mk5/b seats or make custom rails for the front seats.

I can't remember how the rear bench works for this... pretty sure it was a simple swap though.

Hmm, thanks for the info.. Kicking myself for throwing the standard mk6 set away now LOL

Depending on the year mk5b should go straight in, its usually mk5 that then need Fiesta 3.5 runners.

Both my mk5b's had seats that would go straight into a mk6 (front & back)

I had an L reg and ab M reg mk5b with mk6 fitting runners.

Edited by PeeWee

Depending on the year mk5b should go straight in, its usually mk5 that then need Fiesta 3.5 runners.

Both my mk5b's had seats that would go straight into a mk6 (front & back)

I had an L reg and ab M reg mk5b with mk6 fitting runners.

Hey cheers..

Im playing with the idea of fitting a full XR3i interior in my Mexico as my breakers has a full clean interior.. (Currently mine has GTI fitted)

Sparkie