limpbizkit

vorn_182

Went to Finsbury park last night to watch limpbizkit.

I dont care what some people say about limpbizkit and Fred Durst, they are a great band and he is a great entertainer!

It was a really good show, MTV didn't do very well covering it in my opinion cuz they missed a few cool things that happened!

The best thing for me was when they did a cover of "Behind Blue Eyes" and Durst was in the middle of the croud singing it, I was on my mates shoulders so I was at the same level as Durst so had one of the best views there for about 5 minutes!

Amazing stuff!

They were far superior to any band I've seen, and I've seen a few! Only a couple more bands I want to see!

Just like when Fred walked into the middle of the croud, it was better there cuz it was almost pitch black and then he just appeared infront of me!!!

And you cant see the fireworks on TV properly and they were really good

Just little things really, I suppose all shows are gonna be like that though. I just dont think it looked brilliant on TV!

limp bizkit did a cover of metallica's "sanitarium" for the mtv special on metallica and i have to say that apart from korns version of "one" they were the only band that properly rehearsed and added their own twist to the song - i do like them, but the remix album they released not so long ago was pants lol