Rs 1600i steering wheel/boss and rs bung - [No Location]

Steveobradley1980

Right hello again as I have decided to break my rs2000 up as it failed the mot I have also decidedto sell on all my bits and bobs I have gathered over the years

This one is for the old steering wheel off my rs1600i

I removed this about 15 years ago when I had my old mk3 rs1600i it was replaced for a raid wheel this has been stored in my parents attic since. It has been stored in a black bin bag but it is in very good condition.

I have no idea on what this worth but I watched a auction end on eBay a couple of days ago and the same wheel sold for £60 but it had shorn thing in the middle but this one has a bung type thing in the middle.

So on this basis I going to ask £60 for it.

If this is too much please let me know.

I also have the same kind of wheel in a 3 spoke again I would like £60 for it

But I will put a different add on for that

If you would like it posting the cost will be £70 posted

I am working away until Friday morning so it will be posted Friday afternoon

Thanks

Steveo

Right hello again as I have decided to break my rs2000 up as it failed the mot I have also decidedto sell on all my bits and bobs I have gathered over the years

This one is for the old steering wheel off my rs1600i

I removed this about 15 years ago when I had my old mk3 rs1600i it was replaced for a raid wheel this has been stored in my parents attic since. It has been stored in a black bin bag but it is in very good condition.

I have no idea on what this worth but I watched a auction end on eBay a couple of days ago and the same wheel sold for £60 but it had shorn thing in the middle but this one has a bung type thing in the middle.

So on this basis I going to ask £60 for it.

If this is too much please let me know.

I also have the same kind of wheel in a 3 spoke again I would like £60 for it

But I will put a different add on for that

If you would like it posting the cost will be £70 posted

I am working away until Friday morning so it will be posted Friday afternoon

Thanks

Steveo

http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a619/steveobradley/7DEC70C5-DC07-4B35-AE07-8D56EBE9D121-512-0000009BA9F08346_zpsfa8c0477.jpg

1) Please make sure your advert contains all the relevant information. Price and location are essential, without these, your For Sale thread will be closed.

When you are ready to include your location, please send me a message and I will re open your for sale topic, you can either amend the first post to include a location, or add your location to your profile.