Cabrio roof cover

wildfire78

They have fasteners on the back of the seat so that it fits flush, take another look.

Moved to the correct section for you.

Hummm will have another look, could you by any chance take a photo of yours so i can see what i am looking for as i spent about 15mins but couldn't see anything :)

Just run your hand down along the back of the seat at the top you should feel them with the roof down.

Is yours a mk6?

You haven't changed the seats?

Yea its a mk6, dont think the seats have been changed before i bought it.

Had another good look and a feel around and really cannot see them, could you take a pic of yours when you get a chance so i can see where they should be and if my seats have been changed :/

I will when I get a chance, not used it for a few weeks and the weathers a bit bad for taking the roof down looking for studs lol.

Haha nps mate, whenever is best for you weather has taken a turn for the worst here also so i am in no rush to get it down :)

Right i have found where i THINK they clip onto (something else is clipped there?) but whewn i clip them on the just keep popping off....any ideas ?

I will when I get a chance, not used it for a few weeks and the weathers a bit bad for taking the roof down looking for studs lol.

Haha nps mate, whenever is best for you weather has taken a turn for the worst here also so i am in no rush to get it down :)

Right i have found where i THINK they clip onto (something else is clipped there?) but whewn i clip them on the just keep popping off....any ideas ?

You do need to push them firmly on, so they pop when connected.

It is also possible they have worn?