removal of center plastic

wildfire78

Hey guys could someone post the link to the removal guide of the center section of "dash" (cannot think of the term for some unknown reason) in between the seats you know the bit what the handbrake in etc

I know there is one here i have seen it before but have no idea where i saw it :/

Oh kool, I took mine out and all I remember it was a pain in the but. And that was with my seats out and everything, but I didn't research it and went all guns blazzin so didn't help myself really lmao :huh:

Hummmmm may have a little look in a min, want to see how that looks then may brave getting a big ass sheet and doing the whole dash :D

We've moved this topic into the correct section.

:rolleyes:

Anyway's, given up on that job, the film looks really good but is very hard to get round tight bends and the adhesive on the back is a bit crap and doesn't hold properly (tried it on glove box cover first)

I think it needs a flat surface stick to not textured like the dash, i used it to cover the gearstick surround where the window switches are, tried to do the dash facia but made a pigs ear of it due to all the different curves, have got enough spare so will try that again.