Aftermarket front bumper

co-op scooby

I am looking to sell the front bumper off my mk6 van as seen in show us your motor(second picture)The bumper will come WITHOUT the honeycomb lower grille as this is back in my fogged bumper but it will remain in the two smaller vents.It does need some refurbishment here and there ,mainly to the nearside lower side which cannot be seen when fitted and both sides where it fits at the wheelarches .I will also include a brand new unopened fibreglass repair kit retailing at £9.99 at Wilco. Looking for £30 or nearest offer.Cash on collection.Item is located in Ipswich in Suffolk.Thanks for looking.

http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y388/scooby_itfc/593d7fe0-6bfe-4c97-bc70-a2e5de9d119f_zps07fb8db0.jpg

Edited by PeeWee

I am looking to sell the front bumper off my mk6 van as seen in show us your motor(second picture)The bumper will come WITHOUT the honeycomb lower grille as this is back in my fogged bumper but it will remain in the two smaller vents.It does need some refurbishment here and there ,mainly to the nearside lower side which cannot be seen when fitted and both sides where it fits at the wheelarches .I will also include a brand new unopened fibreglass repair kit retailing at £9.99 at Wilco. Looking for £30 or nearest offer.Cash on collection.Item is located in Ipswich in Suffolk.Thanks for looking.

http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y388/scooby_itfc/593d7fe0-6bfe-4c97-bc70-a2e5de9d119f_zps07fb8db0.jpg

Thanks for the picture PeeWee regards Andy

From the feedback I think I better shove this old eyesore on the bay where there should be a few guys with a little less class than our members lol.So long as I get my £25 quid back I will be happy.There has been one of these for sale on there for the past 3 weeks but they are starting it at £70,Dream on buddy!l

From the feedback I think I better shove this old eyesore on the bay where there should be a few guys with a little less class than our members lol.So long as I get my £25 quid back I will be happy.There has been one of these for sale on there for the past 3 weeks but they are starting it at £70,Dream on buddy!l

Now on E bay

Now on E bay

SOLD.SOLD .SOLD.Ironically Carl picked it up in a scooby!!!!!!!

Edited by co-op scooby