Coilovers, morettes and a strut brace all cheap! location: Scotlan

Scort_CVH

are the adjustable top mounts for mk6??

It's all mk6 bud sorry should of said that

I'd have the strut brace off you . Are you about sometime either on the 30th,31st or 1st Aug and 8th-11th of Aug?

Hi mate I'm about most of the time, it's got some scratches since I kept it under the bench so ill do it for £25

Would you mind getting a couple of pics closer up please?

Of any part of it in particular? its a gen Ford part and its got some scratches along the top in the paint cos i had it under the bench

I know you said you haven't got paypal but I would like them adjustable top mounts though but posted if you can, would you remove them from the coilovers?? also maybe do a deal with the morettes too?

Im not really wanting to split the mounts and the coilovers at the moment mate, for one I dont have an air gun to remove the top mounts or a big/deep enough socket haha

Hi mate thanks for getting back to me. Is there nobody you who has a paypal account because the only thing with sending a cheque is it could get lost but im not covered and you would have to wait for it to clear. I notice you say it has some scratches. How bad are they and is there any rust on it. Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...