Thinking of selling my track MK5b

JOHNDQ

Hey all I'm thinking of selling the track MK5, first things first only a thought reason being its not moved for months and I've had my MK3 XR3I for 8 odd years and never got it back on the track, anyway wondered if I did would any of you guys be interested? Technically it not quite a RS2K I'm sure some members have seen my build thread where I scraped my MK5 RS shell and put the stuff into a MK5a non sun roof shell. I guess the thing the car has going for it is it has AVO coilovers that had done 3 dry trackdays and nothing else and the shell is prob as close to being mint as you could get, it's never been welded and is still red every where it's meant to be (sills inner/outer, floor pan, all chassis rails, bulk head, batter tray, front/rear inner and outer wings are all almost spotless) I would need my wheels and front brakes for MK3. Really just wondered if anyone would be interested tbh I'm not borded if no one is as I've built it up from a bear shell completely alone, repaired and retaped loons etc and of the 8 trackdays I've done I honestly have NEVER had a single fault with anything on this car

work done

The purpose of this topic is what?

To get offers?

Are you selling it or not?

If so you need a price and in the correct section.

If it is to sell it needs a correct topic making in the relevant section!

If it's to talk about the car and show it that needs to be in the SUYM section.

If you wish to get opinions on if you should sell it or mention that people are welcome to make offers then add this to your currently running SUYM thread.

Maybe the part "THINKING OF SELLING" would answer your question. I just wanted to see what people thought of car etc if someone was interested i would have thought they would be smart enough to send a p/m

Great, they can tell you what they think of the car in your suym topic and also ask questions about buying it there or by PM. :thumb: