Sh*t a light

muzzy

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well Mr Destroyer, i think you've got a serious attitude problem looking at all of your posts on here. have you got any pics of your car? have you even got a car?

you seem to keep avoiding the issue.

Why would I waste my time posting pictures up of my car on here and telling you all about her? I do have a car which sits on my driveway every night and sometimes I drive it as well. Never hit a post though.

Also, have you got a giant penis growing out of your forehead

Is that all you got for me you numpty?

lol, well said Jordan! :thumb:

...and, numpty? ?( wtf?

:thumb:

Muzzy, I agree its the same in most cars about not seeing whats behined you i had a 316i BMW and i reversed didnt see behined me (how can you see though the back seats? to the ground directly behined you ?( ?( ) and i reversed over the bid of concrete that used to be a bollard that had been broken off. It went under the car grazed along the underside bent the exhaust pipe so that it was stuck to the body of the car.

I couldnt see that!!!! everyone has little accidents and for Mr Destroyer to come on here and say things like that then frankly hes got a problem and we dont need people like that on here

Well you may not see a little child behind you let alone a post.

who the f*:censored: are u saying i shouldnt be on the road!!!

Tell u somethink, not main people would have seen it! seeing it was less than a foot of the ground. plus the metel post was black on black tar mack road.

there wouldnt have be no kids on the road seeing it was a industr. estate.

plus im allways aware of thinks around me and very careful when i revers out at work cause theres allways trucks flying past. i didnt even see what i hit untilligot out and was a foot away from it.

With respect, that was a bit unkind of you Mr. Destroyer sir.

Actually, it's far easier for even the very best and most experienced of drivers to reverse into a child. Small children have legs and often no knowledge of the dangers of traffic and will just run behind cars without a second thought. A local milkman here has just been completely exonerated by the Court, having tragically hit an 8 year old girl who ran behind his milkfloat and later died of chest injuries and internal bleeding that at first were not evident.

Of course parents should "keep under fives inside," (old advertisement) but in law the same does not apply to eight-year-olds no matter how small they may be.

Are you saying that this milkman, after fifteen years unblemished record, should "not be on the road?"

If you've never reversed into something out of your line of vision, you are either extremely lucky, or haven't been driving very long.

I think poor old Muzzy just wanted a metaphoric hug, and he's got one from me!!

Penny

Yeah, everyone does things like that. Its just a shame u did enough damage to warrant getting a new bumper. Mines got a few scratches on it, mainly because I always hit the posts in the Asda car park. Im probably the only person in the world who doesnt thing parking is complete until iv bumped into the post :)

As for GTi destroyer, whats wrong with you!!

I can be annoying, weird, random and stupid but i tend not to insult people(apart from the occasional crack about southampton and women drivers but im only jokin)

• 2 weeks later...