Possible fuse box fault...?

Jacko_XR3i

Took my car out of the garage last night, just about to wash it within minutes of switching off the engine as I had everything ready and the car started intermittently beeping. Probably half second beeps every 4 or 5 secs or maybe more but definately constant. I got into the car and the red light on the clock was on. I closed the door and turned the ignition and the engine started, however I didn't hear the fuel pimp prime so it took a few turns of the engine before it fired.

I managed to start it this morning goin to work and coming home but its taking time to turn over as the pump still isn't priming. I also noticed when I got home that the fan wasn't kicking in at all when it was sat as I opened up my garage ao thats another problem... im not sure if the next problem is connected but the last 2 weeks I've been getting a ticking/clicking noise come from the light stalk as though I was using the inidicators, at random.

I haven't had chance to do anything yet but what could I do to check the fuae box or any other potential related problems??

Thanks in advance!

Well I don't know what's actually happened... my first call was to just disconnect the battery and check fuses, which were all ok. Then I checked the fuel cut off, disconnect, reconnect and press the switch down. Reconnected the battery and that cured the fuel pump issue! I then ran it upto temp but the fan wouldn't kick in, so I bridged the connection to make sure it was ok, which it was as the fan kicked straight in. Plugged it back in and its been kicking in at the right time since then. Very strange!....

maybe the box is on its way out??? Or maybe its just the wonders of electrics!?