deftones gig

John

just got home about 30 minutes ago from the deftones gig at rock city. they were Fcuking awesom! played for just over an hour and a half, it was the most energy fueled 90 minutes i've ever seen a band play in my life! rock city was rammed and it was seriously hot in there, so hot in fact that helena had to leave in the end cos she started to feel unwell :( (bloody women eh!) all the lady folks were looking pretty nice so all in all a top night and well worth the money :thumb: worst part of the night though was dropping helena off at home! dunno whats up with me i think i'm going soft in me old age, i think i need to have serious talk with that girl :eek:

oh ended the night perfectly in the way home from hers though, some little idiot in a mondy came flying past me, cut me up and then slowed down! wasn't having any of that so off we went, excellent race really, pretty close at one point 2 although he didn't play fair and tried to force me onto the bloody roundabout!!! still all worked out well in the end :D 8) :thumb:

thought Helena had got the right hump with you last time we spoke??!!!!

rosswell, she did mate but she is a woman and u know what they r like! she seems to be happy enough at the moment so i'll go with that one :thumb:

"Bored" was probably the most amazing moment of the night!

i dunno how u can pick one song from the set they played! to me they were all as amazing as each other :thumb:

Are you ready for machine head on dec 2nd tid???

i still haven't got ticket for that ;( i was having doubts about going but after last night that place is just insane no matter what so i'm just gonna have to see if they are still on sale :thumb:

oh yeah btw, who and why has this been moved to the cruise reports section?! from where i was standing there sure wasn't anycars inside the place and there wasn't much in the way of action to be found around nottingham when we came out either :P :P :P

local rozzers told the cruisers to "Be Quiet And Drive (Far Away)"

!!! :D :P :rolleyes: :thumb:

Il nino were touring with machinehead last time i saw them at rock city mate, they are good live (check out the bass player who never stops jumping and spinning!!) they arent as good as machinehead but are class!! the singer seems to look about 7ft tall as well!!!

K3V

How did you get home any body that went did you park in the car park acroos the road or round the back.

So who going to see ill nino ,,,me me me me me :drool:

i parked in the carpark just around the corner/back of the place, wasn't all that bad to get out once we fought our way to the pay machine and then got through the barrier 8)

i think i might just order me self a ticket tonight to go see machine head :D was having a major dilema cos they are playing on the 2nd of dec and iron maiden are playing on the 4th ;( but i figured as i've already seen maiden once this year and i just get the feeling they aren't gonna sound as good in a arena as they do out in the open then i'll go see machine head insted :devil: :thumb: