Cars Off Road :(

ScottyBoy

Well iam having a great f*****g week :curse:

it sounds like the problem Will is having only worse :rolleyes: (engine section) at the mo iam off work sick with flu, got everythin there is going, so not happy and mum asked me to pick her up from work lunchtime today and am driving along and the car just drops dead pull it into a layby and call my mate mike up and he comes out it wont fire up, so try the jump leads and nothing, by this point makes it worse my boss drives past and stops by ! aahh but he was cool bout it mum explained she felt guilty about asking me to pick her up etc so he took her home, mike then towes me home :censored:

and then i start the investigation, cam belt hasnt snapped and all looks ok there then i get the spark plugs out and put them in the lead and check for a spark etc, then i check the fuel pump and thats fine, i recently done a water pump change and cam belt and tensioners etc, but look all ok and ecu is all plugged in ok, coilpack did come to mind ! dont know but its only done 88k

so in a word iam bloody clueless on this one ppl, and a friend nearby cant think what else it could be so not to happy to say the least :( oh and got tax and mot to do in under 2 weeks :nutter: :censored:

:curse:

found out what it was to an embaresement but i wasnt to know, although my fuel gadge read just under half a tank, the fuel tank was bone dry and echo'd when u hit it :lol: but the pump works but the filter could be buggered, i put a jerry can's worth in and it still wouldnt tick over so iam gonna replace the filter and if no joy then the pump ! and then the sensor !

i feel relieved knowing i know what it is but still dont help the situation ! X(

replaced the fuel filter this mornin and replaced the spark plugs cos of my new ht leads

still no joy ! i put the ignition on etc and pump the pedal few times, and i found the what looks like tyre valve in the engine and pushed the nozzle down, usually fuel should squirt out but nothing, theres no pressure ;( :evil: