Boot!

Frain

Alrite

my boot release switch went the other day! dunno why it wont work checked all the wires and messed around and still nothing. Fuses are okay as the windows still work . The key wont work in the back dunno y either just used the button. Is there any other way to open it as i need to sort out the wiper on the back as its fucked?!

funny you are on about the boot release, mine sometimes works and sometimes dont this happens at the same time as the rear windscreen wipers not working when i push the release button or try to put the rear wipers on the fog light and rear screen heaters little lights flash.

I found out that is is a bad connection between the 3 prongs on the boot lid and the contact pads they get little black burnt out spots on them, when i remove the spots it works but they keep comming back any ideas?

just keep cleanin em with a little bit o sand paper mate tis what I do, I had the same problem pushed the button and the jeated rear screen light came on on the dash, release mech made a slight click but not enough to open it, I found the easiest way was get someone to push the butoon then you sit in the boot and when you hear the click give the bottom centre of the tailgate a swaift kick :devil: worked for me :))