Custom Installs

Brown

Just one question man bout that wicked boot install, dont havin the spare tyre and sub weigh the back end down quit a bit or is it just my subs, when i take out my spare wheel the car jumps up, when i put the subs back in they almost weigh same as the danm tyre so goes down again :(

Just one question man bout that wicked boot install, dont havin the spare tyre and sub weigh the back end down quit a bit or is it just my subs, when i take out my spare wheel the car jumps up, when i put the subs back in they almost weigh same as the danm tyre so goes down again :(

that could be ur dampers shot, but thats for another section :thumb:

absolutly stunning install that Si-scort, u do that ur self?

:cheers:

As you say Scotteh, the multichanger is just attached with brackets to a piece of MDF attached to the framework.

The wheel is loose in the boot, though it is a tight squeeze with the carpet around the wheel well.

Haven't had any problems with the suspension Harvez, though it has been lowered 40mm on boge springs and dampers.

As much as i would like to take credit for it, by bro did all the work. He already had the box made so we just cut the top back and smoothed it to make it more curved which luckily enough went straight in :) Only took him about 4 days in total to do the whole thing :thumb:

Will post some WIP shots as soon as i get them scanned :)

Cheers for all the comments :thumb: