wrote the si off

Leicester_Lad

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leicester_Lad Posted on Feb 11 2004, 02:46 PM

the induction kit is just a multi fit filter thing that is put on mine thought it was a k and looks like it but aint it got a cover as well u ment to put on in the cold so your air mix is right if u still want it you can have it any one want owt else 

Okay Mate i'll give it a miss tho, lookin for a K&N you see... Cheers anyway

D'oh! glad you're ok but for some reason after some of your past posts i'm not overly shocked to read that you ditched it ;( i know its probably last thing u wanna be hearing right now but learn from it! ok so ya car is dead but next time it might not just be ya car!

no what u mean mate but i would never drive fast down that road its always bad but the farmers had been moving loads of mud and had not cleaned the road i hit a big bit and just shot me all over th place sped is onyl for motor ways and dual carriage ways if u gonna do it

cannot do shite mate there are three farms relly close they had been mving mud around all day all of them summit to do with some big pond thing they digging between them they will just pass the book whos fault it was and it will never come out owt good it will be a waste of time and money