Ice question...........

Colin

Right, i've been offered a cheap Kenwoods cp player (have it in front of me atm lol)

Kenwood KDC-3024

pr-Kenwood_KDC-3024.jpg

And its got the usual bits and pieces, but i wanna know whats the difference between 50Wx4 with a built in amp vs 38Wx4 (which my current pioneer cd player has).

Is it a massive difference? ?(

12w x 4

enough to stretch your speakers a bit more maybe be able to take it louder without it distorting....

only noobs use the output from the headunit... mines taped up and everything goes through the amps :baby: :roll:

LOL, ive not got a Amp in my car yet!!! ;(

it wont be a huge amount, but sound quality at louder volumes will increase

Been out fitting it.

:thumb:

What a difference it has made to the sound quality throught the medium and high ranges!!!

Previously before my 6x9's and 13cm front speakers (all Pioneer e-motion gear) where great until about 80% of the volume was passed.

I had the system turned up at 100% and set-up the way I like my tunes and sound in the car (extra base from the rear with more mid range and treble at the front speakers), and I swear, i was like a completly different car, the BASE that i'm getting from it now is fantastic, and the quality and clarity at near full volume is fantastic.

Bearing in mind I drive at full volume most day, this is great for me!

Me mum's getting my old Pioneer for Mothers day prezzie!!

8)

I am very very very chuffed. This is a month old, and only cost me £60 notes!!!

ICE is for people with small engines :O :roll: :innocent: :roll: :roll: :roll:

i have it but never listen much more than half volume unless stuck in traffic....

dont you feel bad??? you had a pure pioneer set up and now its mixed with a bit of kenwood...

personally i may get a 15" Sony xplod sub and a 1500w Xplod amp i heard a set up in a clio and was very very impressed it would beat my clarion/rockford fosgate/Helix set up...