SUNNY FITP

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She lives in Raunds... She's seriously needs banging tho', she really wants to lose it!  She goes out in Northampton with us lot alot.

You sound like her pimp trying to sell her off lol

**paul looks on map to find out where "Raunds" is!**

bout 15 miles east of me ;) :D :thumb: :cheers:

She lives in Raunds... She's seriously needs banging tho', she really wants to lose it!  She goes out in Northampton with us lot alot.

Funny you should say that actually... she said she'd give me £200 if I could her laid... j/k! Nah she's just all giddy and needs sorting out ;)

Funny you should say that actually... she said she'd give me £200 if I could her laid... j/k! Nah she's just all giddy and needs sorting out ;)

I'll tell you what then mate, you tell her to pay the travel expenses and i'll put her out of her misery ;)

I'll tell you what then mate, you tell her to pay the travel expenses and i'll put her out of her misery ;)

:P I'll tell her she's gotta fan club over here and get her to post when she comes online, except she'll see my post slagging her off! LMAO!