SUNNY FITP

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Adam, welcome :cheers:

Good to see another cyclone'd 3dr :drool:

Yeh, not too many about, but i'm hoping u might see another one next year ;) :rolleyes:

:thumb:

Not another..... :tired: :roll:

I've come up with a stunning idea to get the wheels far out into the arches without them rubbing constantly! But it may well mean a full respray, which I don't want to do again..... ;(

Adam, i saw you a few weeks back at about 8.30pm on my way to work, you were in the right hand lane to turn right from the end of the Bedford Road into Cheyne Walk :thumb:

so any news from ur friend!!?? i'm free bank holiday monday :innocent: :D :thumb:

Where was this then? Northampton? I dunno where them roads are mate, I'm from W'boro' so don't know many N'ton street names X( , but I know N'ton quite well 8)

Adam, i saw you a few weeks back at about 8.30pm on my way to work, you were in the right hand lane to turn right from the end of the Bedford Road into Cheyne Walk  :thumb:

so any news from ur friend!!?? i'm free bank holiday monday  :innocent:  :D  :thumb:

Where was this then? Northampton? I dunno where them roads are mate, I'm from W'boro' so don't know many N'ton street names X( , but I know N'ton quite well 8)

yeah Northampton, you came off the A45 at Bedford Rd junction and headed into town past the Shell garage n BMW dealership n went round past Avon n i saw u at that set of lights turning right :thumb: