west mids meet

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh evv was winning a bowling, till i whipped his arse!!!! lol  :P

I was gonna post the scores up for that. But I left my wallet in the jet wash and its was kinda soggy afterwards ;(

Sorry. But yeah, rach did win. closely followed by me and evv i think :rolleyes:

errrrrrm :rolleyes: think u missed sum1 out of that list :P

Edited by Mike C

I was gonna post the scores up for that. But I left my wallet in the jet wash and its was kinda soggy afterwards ;(

Sorry. But yeah, rach did win. closely followed by me and evv i think :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: ok i think mike might have beaten me??? What did you end up on? i finished up on 90 :thumb:

:rolleyes: ok i think mike might have beaten me??? What did you end up on? i finished up on 90 :thumb:

95, wudda been 88, but got that spare on the last go :roll:

better get your name down for the go karts you lot!! 8) you'll proberly beat me at that cos i have never done it before!!! 8o

I'd never been before until last monday, then I went again on saturday, the ones where I go are only 160cc tho, but it feels like ur flyin' in 'em! 8)

the seats are well harsh tho, such a tight squeeze, I got bruises on both hips and on me lower back from it!

:thumb: