Mytyres.co.uk

Mike RS2300

I have just orderd 4 toyo proxis from mytyres.co.uk.

They are VERY VERY cheap but the trade off is that customer service is terrible. The enquiry line is always engaged, if you email them they never reply or reply with something completely useless. I emailed them asking them to call me yesterday and they replied with "Done, kind regards" my phone was on all day and I didnt get a call!!

They now say the tyres will be with me some time next week, i hope they are!

I can say that they're customer service does leave a bit to be desired but i don't think they spk much English X(

When i ordered some over the phone with credit card it was an Indian woman and the email confirmation had the wrong address (just wrong spelling) on it so i emailed back n was sorted, did take around 7 days though but if you don't NEED them like yesterday then aint really a problem :thumb:

i ordered toyo`s from them but thee was a bit of a story if you read the confomation e-mail or anywere on the site it states that if your order is going to be longer than first thought after 2 weeks they will inform you,If they don`t then tell them by e mail whats upi with my tyres it`s been so long etc etc if i don`t get a delivery date and they will be there then thats fine if i don`t i will need to cancel the order and find else were.Or some thing to do about it(i done this and got 4 tyres for 150 quid ) 205 /40/17

worth a try

regards