glitter pen

FLiX

It's amazing when one considers the degree that 'taste' is ignored, in order to be different. ;(

Think you pretty much hit the nail on the head there mate ;(

I'm sure the whole 'be different' preaching by all modding magazines is responsible for many of these shocking creations.... :D

It's amazing when one considers the degree that 'taste' is ignored, in order to be different. ;(

I'm sure the whole 'be different' preaching by all modding magazines is responsible for many of these shocking creations.... :D

its not different - its a sh*t corsa thats had more than its own value spent on it - plenty of them going about!!! if you wanted to be different you build a 4x4 cosworth lada riva estate, convert it to a convertible, paint it pink and put a .50 cal machine gun and scania badges on it - that would be different - wouldn't get you in a toss magazine tho

its not different - its a sh*t corsa thats had more than its own value spent on it - plenty of them going about!!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Love it mate!

Thing is my mate has owned 2 and is looking for a 3rd (a 'very fast' GSi :tired: ) He's only 18.

its not different - its a sh*t corsa thats had more than its own value spent on it - plenty of them going about!!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Love it mate!

Thing is my mate has owned 2 and is looking for a 3rd (a 'very fast' GSi :tired: ) He's only 18.

I always imagined Corsas to be shite, until I drove one

then I had to imagine no longer :pancake: :roll:

Yeah I learned to drive in one, was horrid to drive X(

Driving around in my sisters new C2 today - the 'new saxo' :rolleyes:

Nothing much to write home about there either TBH X(

The mags are deffo to blame for these 'creations'. I remember when modifying cars was something car enthusiasts did :baby: ;)