Gorgoeus Cossie

Scotteh

Was taking g/f home and realised i was behind a cossie (last model) and it looked gorgeous in that blue (cant remember proper name) with big wheels...guessing it was a rich boy or dads car cuz he looked about 21 lol. he wanted to race me but i dont race with g/f in car....showed him my appreciation tho and he gave me a nice acceleration display :D

Was taking g/f home and realised i was behind a cossie (last model) and it looked gorgeous in that blue (cant remember proper name) with big wheels...guessing it was a rich boy or dads car cuz he looked about 21 lol. he wanted to race me but i dont race with g/f in car....showed him my appreciation tho and he gave me a nice acceleration display :D

Imperial?

Imperial?

thats the badger! :thumb:

Imperial?

Badgers :thumb:

Imperial?

i musta watched that 10 million times, but it still never fails to get me rotfffpmslmffaoololol :roll: :roll: :roll:

:pancake:

Imperial?

i musta watched that 10 million times, but it still never fails to get me rotfffpmslmffaoololol :roll: :roll: :roll:

I could watch those psychadelic black and white B*stards forever! :D

Imperial?

less of the racism please ;)

Imperial?

Sorry Victor :P

Imperial?

Victor.jpg

?(

Imperial?

Victor.jpg

?(

PMSL :roll:

Imperial?

Victor.jpg

?(

PMSL :roll:

I wouldn't wanna p155 meself if i was him in that picture. could get very uncomfortable :(