FAO car cleaning people

Dunk

How do you clean the carpets in cars??? I have got a load of turtle wax seat cleaning spray which works great on anything fabric in the car except carpets. How do ya clean em?? ?(

carpet steam cleaner, using sum stuff that smells of apples 8)

steam cleaner???? erm where do i get them?? and can i use it on me engine too??? LOL :roll: :roll:

I've got a Polti high pressure steam cleaner for the house and it works very well on car carpets as a maintenance tool - they need to be cleaned with carpet cleaner first though (I use no-wet wonder foam) then steam cleaned regularly to keep them in good nick. I've been warned off using it in the engine bay as it can cause electrical problems, but other people find steam cleaning very good - so it's really up to you.

Penny :)

I love the apple flavour stuff we use, cos when we do the house carpets, me pussy rolls about on the floor and ends up smelling strong of apples lol, better than smelling like shitty rainwater like he usually does :baby:

Dont spose i can have a go with yours sometime if i come over to you can i Mike?? :rolleyes:

I love the apple flavour stuff we use, cos when we do the house carpets, me pussy rolls about on the floor and ends up smelling strong of apples lol, better than smelling like shitty rainwater like he usually does  :baby:

Dont spose i can have a go with yours sometime if i come over to you can i Mike?? :rolleyes:

me pussy or me steam cleaner lol?! :P

I shud think so :D

I love the apple flavour stuff we use, cos when we do the house carpets, me pussy rolls about on the floor and ends up smelling strong of apples lol, better than smelling like shitty rainwater like he usually does  :baby:

I would prefer the steam cleaner matey. never been an aminal lover. ROFL :roll: :roll: :roll:

Cheers buddy :thumb:

I would prefer the steam cleaner matey. never been an aminal lover. ROFL :roll: :roll: :roll:

Cheers buddy :thumb:

Bestiality is bad mmmkay :baby:

speaking of animals, me mate's just informed he's landed a job at the safari park in Bewdley, how's that for a co-incidence, small world LOL! :D