Wheel Problem

ScottyBoy

hi ya

well some of you may know I put a dink in one of my wheels few weeks ago, well it went to pristine (really good wheel refurb place) and for them to turn round and say sorry we cant match the inner color (trianguler bit) it would be close but we couldn’t exactly match it so they said id have to refurb 2 wheels even tho 3 are spot on …. Or do all 4 rims … I don’t know what to do , rang wicked wheels they cant do it either or BJV from what I told um so really stuck what to do and thinking of sellin them at the mo … really don’t know what to do …

Proper proper fuming bout it

Scott

was thinking that lee but have 2 see what they say

i got the finis code for them at home lee from when i got them plus the leaflets etc so ill go and see if i can get "one" and hope like hell

Scott

speak to the guy at FordPartsUK cos they can get them, thats where i got mine from and they are cheaper than at ford

Marcus

Thats a fcuking excellent price for wheels like that. Are they decent quality? I mean not weak or anything? Cus they are one of the nicest rims availible. Defo the nicest Manufacturer rim!!!

the're fine mate.... :)

I should think they'll be one of the strongest on the market! 8)

If people can get them from the factory (with their new car), they ain't gonna be as careful missing pot holes compared to someone who forked out £750 on a set of after markets! :cheers: