How low is your car?

neil

Nearly as low as mine.................. 8)

Show off!! Ill never forget when i first saw simons tyres, couldnt tell what make they were cos they had worn away from the arches!!

Jeeeeeeez! :O

I'm seriously wondering whats gonna be needed to run 19s, as mine rub now (ET38) over dips in the road! X(

Good job I had rubless 14s on when I hit that humpback bridge one night - I worked out the car was lowered 200mm for a brief second! 8o 8) :eek:

complete arch rolling, coilovers and wheels with ET40+ offset at first thought.

there was an orion at RSOC day with 19's on, and the front arches had plenty of room, but the rear were seriously rolled :)

Edited by Rob84

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

complete arch rolling, coilovers and wheels with ET40+ offset at first thought.

there was an orion at RSOC day with 19's on, and the front arches had plenty of room, but there was seriously rolled :)

Had similiar thoughts :thumb:

Difficult bit is reinforcing the fibreglass arches because they have some rivets through the lip, so I can't just grind it all the way off.

I'd like to know how Dave's arches are held on! They must weigh quite a bit!

With ET45 you should be able to fit em no trouble, i had 18's in that offset and twas low as fook!!

Cheers for that K3V HA, where did you buy suspension kit from? I was looking at Larkspeed but they don't seem to offer a 60mm drop.

they do just ring 'em :thumb: and K3V's old car that he was talkin' bout is mine, see sig

:thumb:

With ET45 you should be able to fit em no trouble, i had 18's in that offset and twas low as fook!!

Cheers for that K3V HA, where did you buy suspension kit from? I was looking at Larkspeed but they don't seem to offer a 60mm drop.

Mine was on 40mm eibach springs, but had mdf and cage in the back!! :P