Ashford bad Girl

BadBoyJase

Who you calling a bad girl? Lol.

It was me, you should have come and said hello mate.

Spent loads that day.

When we were walking back to my car there was 2 blokes looking round it so we hid behind a bush and set the alarm off, i have never seen anyone move so fast, my sister and me were in hysterics, posl.

I always wanted to be in the spotted section, cheers Mr BadBoy.

I didnt recognise you as a member and cant say i noticed any evo stickers on your car mate. Your car is smart i have to say :thumb: . Cheers for the positive comments on mine, its not to everyones taste.

I see you from Essex do you go to Southend alot? You should cruise down there with us Evo lot when the date is ever decided for September.

Sorry to hear that, hope you get it sorted soon. Its been a bad year for me so far so im looking forward to 2005.

As you couold probably see my car is in need of a good clean, which i will have to makesure i do before Trax. Are you going up there on the 5th?

Im not from Ashford about 10-15 minutes away depending on what driving mood im in, lol. Only went there to get a new pair of trainers for my little girl.

I wanted to show my car down there, but forgot about it, so no spaces left so doubt i'll go, i'll come say ello up southend 1 night tho def

needs a clean? looked like it had just been cleaned lol

I had to spend the day in donnay international, trying to get that shop running properly, its never gonna happen 8o

That shop is a nightmare, good luck with that one. I reckon they need bigger premises its to cramped for all the gear they have crammed in there :rolleyes:

First place we went to when we got there was McDonalds, lol, that seems to be the habit, as soon as we get anywhere first priority is to find a place to stuff our faces :roll:

Last time the car was cleaned was for Ford Fair, the weather has been crap lately so havent had chance to do it.

As for Trax, does Lee R not have any passes left? Might be worth you asking if you really wanted to go. Im just hoping the weather is better than it was this weekend. If you cant get your car on show you should still cruise down with us it should be a top day, and if you meet at the services in Northampton you might get lucky and get hold of a pass as i did for Ford Fair, which i was well chuffed about. :P

dont think they'll appreciate the mkv stickers lol, might go down there tho have look round, ill see what im working and where lol

Yeah theres no hope for that shop none of the shoe people know what there doing, there manager walked out lol thing is they have 2 have all the crammed in there cuase thats only space the shops got, or the office lol

thats the first place i went to, have to feed myself up for the day ;)