Sony Xplod.........

Cyrix

Ok ive got a sony Xplod.........Ummm not sure what the model is.

Black fronted with no control, Push a button and it flips over to a silver pannel, Blue/Red display. All the usual Xplod outs for Sub/Amp/Changer etc. Remote which you need to enter the code to activate it.

Ill swap for a headunit thats removable of similar quality. Theres nothnig wrong with it as such i just have to park in suss parts of town on a regular basis and its already had people looking in the windows etc..........

Aiwa is a sub-brand of Sony. Sony badges experimental products up as Aiwa so if they are of substandard quality or don't sell well enough, it will not have a detrimental effect on Sony as a brand.

If they are good quality and sell well, Sony will make slight cosmetic changes and badge it up as a Sony.

For instance, I got an Aiwa hi-fi system in me bedroom, and a few months later, u cud see the exact (well 99%) same product as a Sony. 'Tis top quality, can't complain at all. So if u see a similar looking Sony HU, u can be safe in the knowledge that that particular Aiwa one is a good 'un LOL! :D 8)

:thumb:

ive got a sony cdx 5000. with remote and joystick 50w per channel and removeable. its cd text and all that. may even get rid of the boot changer cos i dont use it anymore...interested

• 1 month later...