Crashed

Cyrix

Came out of petrol station about 50 yards down the road take a left, Its wet its greasy im doing about 15 car just starts to slide sideways, Try to correct it fail then decide to aim between a traffic signal and a marker, End up just hitting the traffic light 8o

Damage is Headlight, Bonnet, Bumper, Wing

Happen under an hour ago, Sent my mate round to recover my number plate/bumper, Took off headlight, Removed remains of bumper, straightend out wing and fillered it on the very tip where it was bent.

Tomorrow need to, Get headlight, get bonnet, get bumper.

Still cant beleive how stupid the whole thing was, im half expecting the police any moment. I dunno if i should have reported it. Argh

Was funny, Cos i was expecting you to say something :D

mines had a 1.8 130ps conversion tho ;) (Not hamster powered Finesse family car)

good job the crash you commented on was my VTR crash then :P , 98bhp + light as fcuk = similar power-weight ratio ;)

Anyway im not looking for an arguement m8y, twas unlucky you crashed. Hope you get it sorted soon :thumb:

Heres the pic of the front of the car, I call it the Mk6b :D Its looking ok considering ive attacked the bonnet with a sledgehammer to get it to close properly.

IMAG0007.jpg

Bodyworks being painted get it back on saturday now.

Another pic from the rear, Am i the new Dpussy? :roll: Took it for a blast in the country most of yesterday afternoon.

0647ff14.jpg