neat lil mod for u all with manual sunroofs...

viceman82

If u av money to burn, get hold of a pair of aftermarket window winder handles, and use one to replace that damn awfull winder handle, u kno the one that wont stay up when u push it back up into position and f'kn annoys u!

Best way is, forget the grub screws supplied, chuck em, undo the handle, thiers a screw at the bottom holdin it on, dont loose the screw! chuck the shite ford item, dissasemble your new alloy winder handle, prob four hex head bolts, take the base off the new handle, and a little cover bit that fits inside this base will prob fall out like an end cap, chuck that so when the handle is bolted back onto the base bit, thiers a hole thru both, u see where i'm going here? yes! i used a few washers to make up the gap and screwed the original screw u first removed, thru the hole left by taking out the end cap in the baseplate, thru the baseplate to hold it on just like how it came off really, once that was nice and nipped up tight, bolted the handle back to it, im not 2 certain whether thiers enuff space to put the end cap back in thier might be, try it, i didnt cos i coulnt be arsed, looks well, works better this way than using the grub screw which will just not hold it well enuff.

:cheers:

sure do a lecky conversion, i'f u av even more money to burn, otherwise, this is a decent mod on a budget, trouble is...your left with a spare handle!?...hmm, flog to another member of esc ev.com perhaps... I got one left over, tenner anyone?

check the mod out on the how 2 section now!

Viceman out. 8)