Running In pt1, erm....eventful

Lee R

done my first 500 (virtually) last night.

went from Northampton to Spazmo's for a cuppa. LOL at the Northern way, so many weird things like the fact they have to walk through next doors back garden to get in their own house :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

got some school pics of Spaz and Cap :roll: :roll: , which i'll stick up at some point..

then we went on to manchester to meet dave and Shelly :thumb: ,a nd Dave made us wait in the deepest darkest ghetto of Manc for him :O :( :roll: ..

a nice steady drive to Blackpool to find the illuminations :thumb: ........switched off :O :vangry:

so we spent 15 mins or so by the sea, nearlt geting blown over, and made our way back to Manc...cheers Dave for taking us back to that roundabout so we new where we were going :thumb: ...

so then Ross starts driving us home home via Notts to drop Paul off.

Going over Woodhead, which is like a scene from American Warewolf in London :O , the car starts missing very badly, so we pulled into a layby and I had a look. No, cant see nowt wrong, so call the RAC...

man came out, looked a bot awestruck at the car, change plugs 2 and 3 with eachoter and it was fine ?(

so back home after 12 hours and just got up after some well deserved sleep...

god to see ya Paul and Dave/Shelly :cheers:

haha - firstly big thanks to lee, ross, dave and shelly for class night :thumb: never done 2 evo events in 24 hours before :P REALLY glad i didnt drive me self up and back as orginally planned cos i felt really tired by 3am, had been up since 6 tho, and drove to pod and back :eek:

the sights and sounds of manc where as per reputation in the 15 mins we spent in the darkest car park ever, we saw 2 fire engines and lost count of how many cop cars / sirens :roll:

...on to blackpool, as lee says the fookin lights were off ;) took some dodegy pics and got pissed on in the gale force winds or metalist (to quote ross :D) :roll:

got back to hucknall at 5:30am, went to bed at 5:31 :P was dead on my feet (cant remember being that tired for ages) - then i got up again at 10:30am to go to the dentist which i forgot about X(

but was cetainly an experience... :thumb: :cheers:

pics vvv (u may notice there abit blurrey, cos it was windy as fook)

DSCF0024.JPG

DSCF0025.JPG

DSCF0026.JPG

DSCF0027.JPG

DSCF0028.JPG

DSCF0029.JPG

DSCF0031.JPG

DSCF0032.JPG

DSCF0034.JPG

DSCF0035.JPG

Going over Woodhead, which is like a scene from American Warewolf in London :O , the car starts missing very badly, so we pulled into a layby and I had a look. No, cant see nowt wrong, so call the RAC...

Fook, Woodhead is where I toasted my clutch days before Trax too :nutter: :curse:

Wasn't this layby was it: :roll:

Dscn1436e.jpg

fcuking layby of death :kill: :D

Sorry I couldn't make it anyway peeps :( :thumb: