I almost crashed my dads supra RZ

WRC_Cozzie

Saturday was a very emotional day for me as i decided to go out with the lads saturday night with none other than my dads 98 Twin Turbo Supra and boy was that a mistake. We all decided to hit the famous Cafe de paris in leicester square as it was a special night for one of my mates and his girlfriend. There were like 13 of us in total with 4 cars. From the bad snow that we started getting down here in london i almost had the most severe crash ever.

I got road raging with this west indian bloke who followed us for hours to the club. I couldnt resist punching the power of the car even tho i had my girlfriend Andria with me, it was wrong i know. The car lost control round this bend at about 65mph and i thought we were gona float into a wall as inertia just took the car over. The car did a 180 in the road almost killing pedestrians and then stalled. My heart almost flew out of my chest and now im getting the heat from all corners down here. First my dad is shitting on me for taking his car without permission, (well i will never get permission now) and my girlfriend wont talk to me as she is still pissed of that i did that.

So, i have been laying low these last few days form the shock and the depression. Im in the mode of sorting a peace offering to Andria as i know i acted stupidly on saturday night. Well what can i say, boys with their toyz!!!....Nuff said!!

Keri