3rd one in two years

Mr_Tom

Id have twatted the cnut!!!!

I would of loved to but he wosnt worth it, its just going to be a bugger, i went round his house yesterday to get his insurance details. His old man answered the door told me he wernt in he'd walked to the chippy (his car was there).

So i left my number again he was looking at his sons car and said oh i can see where he hit you, nope that wasnt it i pointed out and showed him (there is nothing more than a few scratches on his car. Then i showed him what had happened to mine, he shut up then.

He did eventually ring me and i made a point of saying it will only cost about 200 quid to fix to see if he'd offer but he didnt so stuff it.

What would you lot do? go through the insurance? or pay it yourself knowing that i still have that outstanding claim being processed from May 2003, cause at this rate i'll not be able to use my ncb again at the moment when my insurance is due for renewal in december. :vangry:

bugger  Is the bumper cracked it does not look it from the pic. My bumper had a huge crack when i tapped a stupid car park wall.

The bumper is not cracked, however the white marks on there i did a few months back hitting a bollard, it warpped out of shape and all the foam on the inside came loose so me and me gramps bonded it back on.

Am fuming got home from the mrs on sat morning to find a letter from his solicitors hes trying to claim against me, he aint got a cat in hells chance.

I would love to hear his version of events cause im going to get proper plans for the junction take pics etc they aint taking my no cliams bonus away from me!!!!

Cheers mate,

Still the only good thing is my other claim that is still going on from march 2003 is nearing the end. I have herd from my solicitor that the other party should of put there case to the courts by 24th of sept so far they aint and the longer we dont hear anything the better it is for me fingers crossed eh.

Edited by Mr_Tom

thats a bugger, sounds like youve been pissed about alot by him :censored:

if that bloke's solicitor never sent you a letter then i would of said to pay for it all yourself espicaly seeing as you got an on going claim, I would rather do that and have a yrs no claims than having two ongoing claims.

Edited by 85rob

thats a bugger, sounds like youve been pissed about alot by him  :censored:

if that bloke's solicitor never sent you a letter then i would of said to pay for it all yourself espicaly seeing as you got an on going claim, I would rather do that and have a yrs no claims than having two ongoing claims.

Mate join the club i was going to pay for it myself but i got this letter so i couldnt although i do not know how he is going to blame me for it and what hes going to say happened.

Its clear as day he hit me i couldnt move anywhere i was already in the left lane so we will have to see what happens!!