3rd one in two years

Mr_Tom

Bloody other drivers thinking that if theres a queue in there lane they can swipe around on the left hand side and squeeze through as a resutl he hit me!!!!!

It was on a roundabout as well so insurance say its going to be a swine in sorting out whos to blame, luck i swerved a little so that it wernt worse!!!!

crash3-c.jpg

crash3-b.jpg

crash3-a.jpg

There was loads of witnesses including the people behined me but like the typical British culture no one stopped. I felt like that lady who was in the papers who had collapsed by the side of the road and 17 or so cars went passed and didnt stop. Edited by Mr_Tom

. I felt like that lady who was in the papers who had collapsed by the side of the road and 17 or so cars went passed and didnt stop.

theres a thread on PF about that "would you have stopped"

I said No fcuking way

. I felt like that lady who was in the papers who had collapsed by the side of the road and 17 or so cars went passed and didnt stop.

theres a thread on PF about that "would you have stopped"

I said No fcuking way

I would of stopped to help out in an accident where i could be used as a witness as i would like to think others would do the same.

Edited by Mr_Tom

aye i saw that, was disgusting imo.

well hopefully it will be proved to be his fault.

I would of stopped to help out in an accident where i could be used as a witness as i would like to think others would do the same.

it was a just a woman lying there, her boyfriend could have been round the corner waiting to hijack ya car.

nah, I wouldnt stop in this country we live in :(

id of stopped for same reason as tom, if u urself wudnt stop, y wud u expect any1 to stop for u? u always hope that if u were in need of help sum1 wud stop and help u. i agree with lee on the way the country is, but if good ppl dont try and hold the country together instead of just driving past, then this country is going down the pan even quicker than i thort.

ouch, unlucky mate, hope u manage to get some dosh for it :(

Me tooo just had a quote 180 and i supply the wing, hes gonna chuck in a headlight for free that he had knocking around. I dont have high hopes that he will pay and id rather keep my years no claims that i will be getting in december. The reason is that i still got that other claim from the dcik that went into the back of me hanging over my head should be in court soon!!!!!

There was loads of witnesses including the people behined me but like the typical British culture no one stopped. I felt like that lady who was in the papers who had collapsed by the side of the road and 17 or so cars went passed and didnt stop.

that was 2 minutes away from my house :O

sorry to hear bout whats happened tho mr tom! :(

Bloody trying to get hold of the bloke for his details is a nightmare, rang him friday he answered, he was out and didnt have his detials with him.

I told him id ring him at 7pm on that night, I did and his phone was turned off, rang again sat and it rang but went to his voicemail left a message telling him id get the police involved. No reply gonna try it in a bit then if no answer im going to go round later tonight.

Its annoying cause i dont really want to go through the insurance cause they tell me that it will take forever to decided who was at blame as it happened on an island. So id rather pay for it and keep it away from them.