More of the RS

M4TT

bloody wicked that is, i love it. id be so proud if my car looked like that

can u notice a big differnce going from 121hp to 151hp???

2 things which i reckon would make a BIG improvement.......new number plates, they look old if u see what i mean and chrome bonnet lifters would not look out of place

EDIT: some advice as well, u know the centre caps, go to ford and pay £18 for locking screws for then, u can see u only have the normal screws which means people only need a flat headed screwdriver to remove them, ive already had 1 stolen when i went to my cousins in york

Edited by marcus

The diamond cut RS7's look sooooo much better at night time than they do in the day.

Driving past people at night and the light catches the wheels, i can see people pointing at em n nudging their mates, such a gratifying feeling when someone points out your car for the first few times :D

EDIT: some advice as well, u know the centre caps, go to ford and pay £18 for locking screws for then, u can see u only have the normal screws which means people only need a flat headed screwdriver to remove them, ive already had 1 stolen when i went to my cousins in york

o right will do m8y was wanting some chrome or stainless steel ones, but i will cheers m8y u got a part number?

o right will do m8y was wanting some chrome or stainless steel ones, but i will cheers m8y u got a part number?

if anybody else wants these, they are £20 from ford and are worth every penny IMO if u have RS 7 Spokes, the part number is '5052379'