New addition to the Ford family!!

Mk6 Si Ross

Xr3i1.jpg

Xr3i.jpg

Xr3i2.jpg

1992 K reg Xr3i M5a shape with 60k on the clock and electric windows/heated front n rear screen, rear wiper works and has intermittent wipe!!! 8months MOT too, have a guess how much?? :thumb:

Lee's excluded cos he knows!!! thanks to Lee for coming with me to pick it up even with his bad neck :thumb: :cheers:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you 2nd guess is closer Mike (still shave a few quid off though) its a bloody bargin :D :D

Yep, using for a runabout for a bit cos mine will be out of MOT in Nov n its got no seatbelts, front indicators need something doing to em plus exhaust has no CAT in and want a removeable one fitted n tail pipe change at same time so might aswell get things done to the Si in the mean time :thumb:

Edited by Mk6 Si Ross

still a steal, fair play :thumb:

with 60k on the clock of a 130ps Zetec, i'd say it was a bargain even if it were a sh1tter body-wise, but it looks sound and clean so bonus :thumb:

I just paid more for some coilovers than u paid for that car LOL! :baby:

Edited by Mike C

you 2nd guess is closer Mike (still shave a few quid off though) its a bloody bargin :D :D

Yep, using for a runabout for a bit cos mine will be out of MOT in Nov n its got no seatbelts, front indicators need something doing to em plus exhaust has no CAT in and want a removeable one fitted n tail pipe change at same time so might aswell get things done to the Si in the mean time  :thumb:

What you doing with the indicators?

Mine got through MOT ok :thumb: