have a look at this plzzzz

rachyxx

which do you think looks best?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i don't like the ford badge but i don't know what to do about it cos of the oval behind it!!! 8o which one do you think looks better? i am debaiting whether to put the standard grill back in rather than having it meshed!! ;) doing my head in now so what do you all reckon?? X(

normal

c1a1f133.jpg

aa5e3d44.jpg

88740001.jpg

f920f198.jpg

Now if I weren't a FORD NUT I would say A- BUT cause I'm proud to own a Ford I would never take off my badge.

sos if sounds pants but as I said to my mate who has a zetec-s, and he to wanted to take his Ford badge off- be proud of what you drive and let people know that. (oh ye I said that with my hand on my heart.) :D

non imo, get rid of that mesh u have now looks dirty and stone dinted and get some stainless steel st24 mesh form the mondeos or the MG mesh like my old grills

^Same as :thumb:

Although I like jackies mesh just as much as the ST stuff..... and at a fraction of the price, I will be unsing this next (if i can source it! X( :evil: :baby: ).

Also.... you only catch the larger bugs in the ST mesh :devil: :roll: