Carbon Fibre Induction Kit Fitted

F1ACK

Thought they only worked with fuel injected cars, I know I couldn't have one with the old CVH, had to have a panel filter which didn't do much at'll. As said, won't cause a problem infact is supposed to be more fuel efficent as well as increasing power, defiantely makes a nice sound! (note don't think it is better on fuel as I'm always flooring it to hear the note).

The simota filters include rubber adaptor inserts which fit in the end to allow you to fit them to smaller pipes, ( fits to 3â€, 2â€3/4, 2â€1/2, and 2†1/4 induction pipes.)

My insurance company didn't raise premium at'll, although I've got listed as just about every part modified.

Strange you can't see the pics, should be able to right click on the cross and get the address

http://www.mod-madness.co.uk/other2/orion/inductionkit2.jpg

http://www.mod-madness.co.uk/other2/orion/inductionkit.jpg

And I will be getting some new pipes, just put it on as I was servicing the car and thought it was a waste of time to get a new air filter only to replace it later. :)

Someone told me recently that induction kits can cause havoc with fuel injected engines.  Don't ask me why as I'm no mecahnic but has anyone been running with one for any length of time and noticed any problems ?

Also has anyone dared raise this with there insurace and if so what kind of effect did it have ?

Cheers,

Bruce

whoever said that is talkin out their arse.. the ecu will automatically adjust the settings for air/fuel mixture.. wont hurt the engine one bit

and tell yr insurance company they will just increase your premium a small amount for a performance mod

Ok. I'm tempted ;) Hopefully after chrimble I'll be able to afford some new wheels then the next job's a filter/induction kit, I'm waiting on a set of clear repeaters to arrive in the post, stuck a chrome tailpipe trim on today It's the details that count right ? 8)