evo fcukiing up on the track

voodoo

yeah I wouldnt be worried about the tyre. Aint it a woman that was driving it? its a woman that was walking away with her helmet in her hands looking pissed :(

It was absolute superb driving until just before the crash, did you notice he/she started getting a bit sloppy on a couple of the corners?

Never mind eh, a bit of t-cut can go a long way :thumb:

;( fantastic car, ruined... wasn't funny at all imo :( (probs just the music tho)

and who's willing to bet it wasn't insured for track use ;)

ah well, cest la vie, at least they weren't hurt :thumb:

Edited by Chappers

i wouldn't worry. Being able to drive like that means he/she is either a proffesional driver, or is more than capable to become one. either way that means he/she'll be able to afford EVO's outta her/his pocket money

Plus it says school of racing on the front so it was probably one of the instructors showing off doing a passneger ride or something..

i wouldn't worry. Being able to drive like that means he/she is either a proffesional driver, or is more than capable to become one. either way that means he/she'll be able to afford EVO's outta her/his pocket money

i'm a proffesional driver but cant afford an EVO out of my pocket money :vangry: :roll: