Purley Way Cruise

MK6 SI Cabro

Unfortunetly purley way cruise in croydon has ceased to exist now there are about thirty police and at least one camera van. so no one turns up if your car looks suspisousn or you have a bodykit you will get flagged down and they will take wour details.

I believe this is because there was a crash a couple of weeks ago and a man in a BMW died. but dont quote on this its hear say. :censored: :evil:

used to go every week till i went back to college in september..

was hearing from places that it had got quite bad with police pulling anything modified and throwing out points and fines for the most minor problems

doubt i'd b goin up there any time in the near future

• 8 months later...

:thumb: Went to purley last week. Now that its been moved back to the very old location.

:curse: Police moved us out of the car park and back onto the road, its stupid.

That road is just so dangerous and the pikeys are always there waiting for u to turn your back on your car.

MK6 si Cabro and I think a new cruze location and time should be made. On the offchance of anyone reading this, make a sujestion

i just live 2 mins from the cruise and used to go all the time on me motorbike. it a dangerous road by 9 o'clock it gets packed and u start getting the artics coming down the road from the inds estates. was anyone there last year when the firework got let off and bounced onto some blokes car and exploded in a crowd of ppl ? fcukin maddness 8o oh and the pikey blokes in the red bedford rascal van doing 2ft endos :roll: