lil update

BadBoy Remixed

bonnetup.jpg

staretd late but bonnet up and unhooked, forgot to take a start picture hence hand holding up heat sheild.

bonnetoff.jpg

bonnet off. i like it like this, perspex bonnet anyone? :P

batterytray.jpg

i nearly cryied it was so brittle and just bended like paper ;( ;( ;( ;(

wipersandventoff.jpg

the grill and wipers removed.

waterandpowersteeringout.jpg

powersteering and water tanks removed.

headoff.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmm oilly, uncrewing the head was fast n easy with a power tool :D

throttlebodyout.jpg

after mooching for hidden bolts and removing everything in site the throttle body came off!

endoftheevening.jpg

gave up to hungry to be bothered to carry on.

the seal around the head is proper knackered with splits etc all over the place. cheers rrich for helping with the dismatanterling of the engine roll on tomoz when my new bit comes.

as for air fliter boxes on mk5's

:curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: damn swine wont come out!

lol not bad for a couple of hours and never done owt to an engine before lots of pipes need renewing :( and no i aint getting a Zetec

nice one, you gotta get a new engine or you having that one refurbed or something???

The air box looks the same as the Mk6's, the box is held in from underneath by a screw somewhere but will 'rip' out with brute strength n ignorance!!!! (if its the same) :cheers: :thumb:

gonna try and take teh engine completely appart and do a complete referb with some refinment and performance mods adding when its all put back together aquired the haynes cvh book on ebay so that should help :) yea the screws are proper stuck on and the swine just wont come out! had two of us pulling at it lol :cheers: :)