A Crash i seen in spain last week

Pricey

no offence lee but maybe hes a shite rider?

that he isnt, he's extremely skilled at riding fast. But like the rest of em, he speeds every fcuking where. A car pulled out in front of him. Car's fault? Yes, if biker is doing speed limit, NO if he isnt.

And I dont agree with your 80% for one minute. The 80% I will say id 80% of bikers bring it on themselves. Going through traffic, overtaking everything in sight.........etc etc

i agree lee its even worse in london with the couriers weaveing in and out off traffic :nutter:

Here's one for you, who remember that bike advert where it goes

"Now you see him"

"Now you don't"

"Now you see him"

"Now you don't"

"NOW YOU SEE HIM"

"NOW YOU SEE HIM"

"NOW YOU SEE HIM"

(takes part of the car driver in the ad) I KNOW I BLOODY DO, cos although i was oviously indicating right and positioned to the right of the lane near the middle of the road to turn right the ignorant B*stard STILL came down the right hand side of me, he can get fucked if he thinks he's getting any sympathy or compensation out of me :curse: :curse: :censored:

Hopefully he can never ride a bike again :))

Sorry to say it matey no one would ever 'ride fast' in an ideal world i find that hard to believe your gf's mate was riding at the limit at that time.

How many times do you break the speed limit? i know i do regulary whether it be 2-3 mph over the limit its still the same as 10-20 mph its still speeding imo!!

Edited by Mr_Tom