A Crash i seen in spain last week

Pricey

well on my holiday in summer the taxi i was sat in and that my missus was stepping into got wiped out by a bus, fooking scary i tell thee, and then believe it or not the same bus driver picked us up from the hotel for a day trip and drove into a ditch after clipping a car on a round about

:O:o

thats not funny at all, but in a way it is....cuz if it was me id just turn round and say "uve got to be FKIN kidding me!" :roll:

What gets me is the driver of the car was english the car was on spanish plates,the police spoke to him then he got in to his wifes car and drove off they didnt take him to the station even though he has just killed someone.

Over here it would be game over

What gets me is the driver of the car was english the car was on spanish plates,the police spoke to him then he got in to his wifes car and drove off they didnt take him to the station even though he has just killed someone.

Thats unbelievable that they didn't take him in! 8o

Sorry to hear he died tho. The bike doesn't seem to be in to bad condition considering.

Thats unbelievable that they didn't take him in! 8o

why? why is it automatically the cars fault? ?(

no offence lee but maybe hes a shite rider?

my old man has been riding for 34yrs and only accident hes had was wen sum tit knocked him off wen he was in pursuit of a car in the police

not always the drivers fault but unfortunately it is 80% of the time and in spain u never know who was to blame cuz their all shite drivers

no offence lee but maybe hes a shite rider?

that he isnt, he's extremely skilled at riding fast. But like the rest of em, he speeds every fcuking where. A car pulled out in front of him. Car's fault? Yes, if biker is doing speed limit, NO if he isnt.

And I dont agree with your 80% for one minute. The 80% I will say id 80% of bikers bring it on themselves. Going through traffic, overtaking everything in sight.........etc etc

i totally agree with lee on this one

i live in derbyshire and i go to matlock quite often as its a nice ddrive but motorbike overtake on blind corners and anywhere really at fooking stupid speeds, and its the same on motorways or duel carriage ways

it all very well saying driver should be more aware of biker but when you look one moment and there is nothing there then 1 second later a motorbike has just undertook you doing 120+ mph, and this is not at all sterotypical as every fooking rider is the same

my missus dad got knocked off he claims it wasnt his fault, but he shouldnt have gone between the 2 cars at the roundabout and pulled he should wait in line like every other fcuker