Liverpudlian pee Up

white_van_matt

this is marcus on matts account (Sorry m4tt)

me an matt went to liverpool on the Pee last nite an for a drinkin compo. matt didnt manage to pull, i think its due to his age, he is knockin on a bit.......

on our way back, matts mate got mollested by a bouncer outside mcdonalds cos i was eyein up his bird and matts mate shouted in his face 'rule brittania'

then, we walke past some dirty scouse biatches an i slapped one of their arses on the way past, she turned around and said who the Fcuk did that, i pointed at matt and she gave him a load of abuse

we also did 89.9% absynth, which was £5 a shot, it had no effect then 30mins later i was fooked, so was matt hehe

was a class nite, thought id share it with u all

mother fcuker. no she wasnt, she was fit. ur just jelous cos i pulled and U DIDNT

anyway, just cos i cant remember what she looked like, she deffo had a pair of loverly tit's, a well sexy arse, 2 legs NOT 4 and blonde hair

EDIT: ill let u know what she looks like on thursday :)) :P

Edited by marcus

mother fcuker. no she wasnt, she was fit. ur just jelous cos i pulled and U DIDNT

anyway, just cos i cant remember what she looked like, she deffo had a pair of loverly tit's, a well sexy arse, 2 legs NOT 4 and blonde hair

You've gotta admit there's a resembelance though? :D

I dont care, I got MILF the other night :P :drunk:

nobody saw u, therefore ur lying :pancake:

FAO EVERYBODY: on friday morngin when we woke up, matt said 'i might just go and pay for a prostitute' LEAST I DONT HAVE TO PAY FOR IT :P

Edited by marcus

nobody saw u, therefore ur lying :pancake:

FAO EVERYBODY: on friday morngin when we woke up, matt said 'i might just go and pay for a prostitute' LEAST I DONT HAVE TO PAY FOR IT :P

AFPMSL :pancake:

You wont be saying that after your bracefaced 15yearold charges you :P :P :P

ok, ok mabye BUT back to the same as our convo b4 AT LEAST IM GETTING SOME AND DONT HAVE TO PAY.......either of them  :P

I dont pay, it was a JOKE, and I only like GOOD LOOKING girls :P :P :P

ok, ok mabye BUT back to the same as our convo b4 AT LEAST IM GETTING SOME AND DONT HAVE TO PAY.......either of them  :P

PMSL, id try and get A GIRL before u start getting picky mate, i read the quote book.......'im bored, steve bend over'

PMSL, id try and get A GIRL before u start getting picky mate, i read the quote book.......'im bored, steve bend over'

PMSL busted :roll: :roll: :roll:

I keep getting stood up by girls, does that count? ;( :D :drunk:

aaaaawwwwwww :pancake: :pancake: :pancake: :pancake: :pancake: :pancake: :pancake:

NO it doesn't count when ur stood up :D

Edited by marcus

aaaaawwwwwww :pancake: :pancake: :pancake: :pancake: :pancake: :pancake: :pancake:

NO it doesn't count when ur stood up :D

bit difficult to pull a bird when ur sat down ?(