New Years Celebrations

Jackster

I cant believe that there has hardly been any coverage of Evo celebrations, surely there are some stories to tell of your festivitites. :cheers:

I had the best New Years from what i can remember as for a change i was p1$$ed to say the least, which doesnt happen very often, some may say thats a good thing. I had a top night, that i do remember. :drunk:

I have to take this opportunity to say sorry for leaving without saying goodbye to Ralph and his friends but i was dragged out of the club, lol, as im sure Mike can confirm, lol.

Im just gutted i forgot my camera. ;(

but i was dragged out of the club, lol, as im sure Mike can confirm, lol.

yeah, she had to leave pretty sharpish! :vangry: :censored: :( :baby: ;)

there are a few bits and pieces dotted around the main message board from different people's night :thumb:

fone went psycho, was without any network 'til 2:30-ish, and then got bout 5 txts thru at once, then they kept tricklin' thru 4 or 5 at a time and still were come 11 the following morning lol!

was a quality night tho, yeah. didn't expect to be going 'til 6pm tho, and after being held up at the cashpoint and the petrol station here and didn't get on the telford road 'til 6:48pm, which takes me in the opposite direction, but is still the best for getting on the motorway, live miles away from nearest motorway here, to get to Ralph's in 1hr 45mins or less was some achievement! :baby: 8)

worst fear i have tho of speeding on motorways is that a cop car comes down the sliproad just as i go flyin' past, and it's never happened before, well not 'til right down the M1, a few miles before i join the M25, went past at 110-115 and there was a T5 just pulling out! :censored:

just as i was thinkin' i was actually gonna get down there in time i thought it was game over in a BIG way, saw both the coppers actually look over at me, and i slowed down subtely, so took me ages to slow down to 70-80 gradually, and they never moved out of the inside lane, as i saw that i sped up for a while, then slowed down again once i hit 90-95, then sped up again, joined the M25, then felt "safe" again lol

scary sh1t, but got away with that one, was a very luck boy to say the least ;) but the rest, as they say, is history

beltin' night :drunk:

Edited by Mike C

Im having flashbacks, did my top come undone aswell? or did someone untie it with out me realising, thinking it was funny.

Ohhh dear God, just remember i danced around a pole with some fat bird and I kissed about 4 other girls, hahahaha, oh dear oh dear, no wonder i dont get

drunk very often, i hope i didnt embarrass anyone. :drunk:

to add, also getting tied up in tinsel!  :baby:

a kinda "festive bondage"  :O  :roll:  :D  8)

Visions :O ;) FPMSL!! Yes the night did have a few suprises, lol, including my arse getting flashed, lmao!!!

:innocent: yeah, sorry 'bout that! :baby: ;)

nah, u didn't embarrass any1, not even urself! just had a laff! :D u was well behaved......well.......kinda! :))

My ass got us 2 bottles of champagne, let us not forget :D  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

LMFAO!!! You should have worn a skirt you might have got alot more freebies :roll: That reminds me was there a bloke wearing a kilt that night?

no, just u wishful thinkin'! :))

Ultimo Chav was a sickening image of british youth 2day! X( :baby:

My ass got us 2 bottles of champagne, let us not forget :D  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

LMFAO!!! You should have worn a skirt you might have got alot more freebies :roll: That reminds me was there a bloke wearing a kilt that night?

no, just u wishful thinkin'! :))

Didnt need wishful thinking, i had you guys with me :cheers: