My dream car.. and its twin

Brown

There's a guy who parks near my office. He's had a silver Vanquisha and 2 Ferrari's (like the one in Bad Boys II.. 550?) in the space of 18 months. I drove past the car park the other day and saw what I thought was a DB9.. (same plates on all cars btw).

Anyways, I parked up today and walked through the car park. There it was,.. my dream car looking beautiful. ..not a DB9 - but an Aston Martin Vanquish Type S. :drool: :drool: :drool:

..and parked right next to it

ANOTHER Aston Martin Vanquish Type S :jaw: . I couldn't believe it.. close on half a million quid just sat there. I had a few mins to spare so I had a quick nosey round the pair of 'em. No pics yet, but when the new phone arrives next week, I'll get some posted.

I've seen a couple of burnt orange coloured 350z's which I think are stunning in that colour..

then on my way home tonight, I saw a Honda S2000. I've NEVER seen one of these before. I assume they're were kinda rare ?(

anyways, pics coming. :thumb:

then on my way home tonight, I saw a Honda S2000. I've NEVER seen one of these before. I assume they're were kinda rare  ?(

errrrrm no, there's thoudsands of the frickin' things about! :roll:

:eek: seriosuly, I've never seen em round these parts. They're not that nice tbh.. It was good to finally see one though