TSW Razors 4 stud fit with YOKOHAMA tyres

ScORTED

I've had this set of 15 inch razors on my car for about a month... maybe 6 weeks, i've only had the car two months, they are absolutely mint, no marks and the tyres have done a few hundred miles, i just want something bigger now. they are a set of four they have 195/50 profile yoko S306 tyres on them. i want 250ono :thumb: emails to neonpirate85@aol.com or pm's

superturkeylovesanigifs.gif

i generally think TSW's have always been cack, but like these, don't usually like 8-spokes either, but these look pretty smart. Apart from the spokes having more of a kerb, they're similar to my 10-spoke 17" Cobras, which i've always thought look the badger's nadgers on the right car

:thumb:

lol tis true, these aren't kerbed, i've tried and failed, must be because i dont let my girlfriend drive. i would but she's scarred of damaging my baby. lol. if i found some wheels down south i might be able to drop these off with you, would you meet up somewhere around dartmouth... assuming i could find some wheels that i wanted, would you be willing to give up £250 for delivery to london area.