And you really think I give one!

bexyboo1312

Foxdie I am not worked up from what you have said...as I already mentioned in the locked thread!

I am glad you have a set of loyal friends that think your childish arrogant insulting behaviour is funny! :thumb: And I really feel for you to learn that you find your arrogance and comments amusing! You complained about shite being posted on the board but to me you are the main culprit!

If comments were/ were not made about me then that is cool (and accept my apologies if the information from friends were incorrect)...although I don't think that anyone should condone your insults whether it be at another board member or not! :thumb:

If you wish to discuss this matter further with myself, please feel free to PM /msn / email me!

But just remember your suit ain't flameproof! :D :pancake:

OMG GET OVER IT BEXY lol

wtf is the point in starting another thread wen lee has closed the last 1?! :roll: :roll:

I have nowt to get over! :P Point being-I couldn't add reply to other one as it was locked!

If you wish to discuss this matter further with myself, please feel free to PM /msn / email me!

OMG GET OVER IT BEXY lol

wtf is the point in starting another thread wen lee has closed the last 1?! :roll: :roll:

so when you moving in with fox?? :roll:

pmsl, that comment has nowt to do with fox.....cuz wtf IS the point in starting another thread lol?

didnt realise u were a white knight tho andy :roll:

When you move in with Bexy  :thumb:

pmsl...sorry i am moving out of my andy's!!! :pancake:

You really wanna no something. And your gonna love this.

I do this to wind people like you up, i manipulate you into an argument that lightens this website up, not just for myself but for everyone.

maybe i am just starting another thread to do the above!?

:roll: